Monday, November 28, 2011

My 3rd Detoxification and Rejuvenation program

I am into the 3rd day of the yearly Detox and Rejuvenate program. This time I do not follow strictly on program in terms of the schedule in taking juices and cleansing drinks, I do take them but on my on schedule. I have to refrain from taking rice, bread, meat, salt, seasoning. Strictly on fruits and vegetable.

My normal food intake would be bananas, steamed carrots, green vegetable, potatoes, egg plant, and green apples + carrots + celery juices with Super Green Food Powder, and other health supplements that comes in the Detox and Rejuvenation pack. Besides that I also add on a dose of Maqui Berries juices and Purple Vitality Strip, these 2 are my daily supplements which I should not stop taking during the program as they are high in antioxidant that will further help in detoxify and rejuvenate my body.
my usual dose of Maqui Berries Juice

Coffee Enema is the important part of this Detox program, it is part of the colon cleansing regime.

These are my food during my last 2 days Detox and Rejuvenation Program.


As the food intake are far less than my usual meals, I get hungry very often. Banana has become my main food intake. It takes determination and great will power to carry out this program to overcome the temptation in wanting to reach out for normal delicious meals.

Last year, I successfully completed my 7-days Detoxification and Rejuvenation Program, the 6th day was the hardest to bear. I am still trying to see how many days I can do this time. Hmm..talking about it, I feel hungry now, got to go grab a banana to feed my hungry stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...