Friday, August 7, 2015

Papaya soap

With the recommendation from my SIL, I am trying out this Papaya Soap for my daily facial cleansing.  It is said to be able to lighten the sign of pigmentations on the face which is a good news to me.  My face has become sensitive and dry lately without obvious reason. Itch at times and feel like touching a piece of sand paper. 

This Papaya Soap is a product of the Philippines with very simple packaging.  I divided it into 4 smaller pieces for hygiene and economic reasons.  It cost more than RM20++ per piece.

This soap produces very rich lather, feeling clean after rinsing it off.  On the first used, I felt a pinchy feeling on my cheeks, it went away after I applied moisturizer on my face.  I am still trying this Papaya Soap, hopefully it will lighten the sign of aging on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I need to try this too as I have terrible skin marks and allergy that has severed the colour on my right arm area. Good thing is that I will be in Manila end of this month. I hope to remember to look out for this papaya soap. I wonder if I smear crushed papaya fruit mask over my arm will work or not???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...