Friday, December 30, 2016

Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Facial Wipes

I would like to give my testimonial for a cleansing facial wipe which I really like.   I was introduced by a sales lady at Watson when I was looking for facial tissue wipe to get rid of my daily makeups.  The one I has been using is drying up though it has been in the box.

With her own testimonial after using Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Facial Wipes, she introduced it for me to try..I forgot how much was it but it's slightly more expensive than the brand that I am using.    I am convinced by her sincere recommendation, I bought I package to try.
As it claimed, it has Pomegranate antioxidant properties, I like that.


the resealable opening

 
The tissue wipe is thick yet soft and moist, I really like the feel of it after the first try.
After wiping off the makeups on my face and neck, I usually reuse it to wipe my bedroom furniture to get the dust off from them, making full use of it like wiping cloth too.
The Purederm brand was alright too but the tissues moisture dry out too fast and too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...