Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bioglo Pure Aloe Skin Care


After a trial of a month of using the Bioglo Pure Aloe Skin Perfecting Moisturiser that I bought from Cosway, I love it so much that I bought a set of 3 of its products under promotion this month which consists of Skin Perfecting Cleanser (120ml), Skin Perfecting Moisturiser (50g) and White Radiance Facial Mask (3 sachets).

This set of skin care only cost me RM46.90, super cheap.I can feel the freshness, smoothness and supple of my face on the first application of the Perfecting Moisturiser, and I love it instantly.

These products are made in Malaysia. The content of the Aloe Barbadensis in Skin Perfecting Cleanser is 40%, While the Moisturiser contents concentrated 200% pure aloe gel and 200% Active Aloe in the facial mask. Not that I know the measurement of the aloe contents but the result of using the Skin Perfecting Moisturiser is very satisfying, even my daughter noticed and commented on the smoothness of my face and like to touch my face more.


*this is purely my personal testimonial after using this products, not a paid post.

1 comment:

  1. As we are interested to import bio glow skin care products to Sri Lanka please let us know if we have contacted the correct company or please help us find it, my e mail is : enricocorteling@gmail.com

    thanks rgds Enrico
    for SANO CARE PVT LTD.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...