Wednesday, December 7, 2016

AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Day Cream & Eye Wrinkle Cream

AnneMarie Borlind skin care products are from the Germany.  I have tried the LL Regeneration Day Cream and I love it.  It suite my middle age skin perfectly.

I have tried their Vital Fluid too, I have almost finished using it.
The Eye Wrinkle Cream is another AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration range I have tried..it gives me a very smooth feeling using it..eye cream is a must in my skin care regime..

For price wise, Annemarie Borlind's (AB) products are of the upper middle class range (you could join as Newlife International's member to enjoy up to 30% discount on member price).  I noticed that AnneMarie Borlind is coming out with new and improved products on a regularly basis which is good for their customers to try new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...