Saturday, November 10, 2018

Ketones Max Dietary Therapeutic Supplement Raspberry Lemonade flavour

After seeing the results from those who are taking Ketone Max supplements and they are experiencing good energy and slimmer in a matter of days, I am encouraged to start my Ketone Max supplement with the goal of achieving 28" waistline from 32", that would means flatter tummy. 

Most of us love to eat delicious food (delicious food most of the time not very healthy) and lazy to exercise.  Ketone diet plan is hard to follow, so taking Ketone Max drinks is the best alternative to achieving the results.  

I started off with Raspberry Lemonade flavour with just 1/4 sachet each day to allow my body system to adapt to the supplement.  I took a video to mark the start of my Ketone Max journey.

I bought it at RM33.00 per sachet at Carousell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...