Thursday, February 21, 2019

Bird's Nest Skin Care K BeauCareline

Some of my daily used skin care products have finished and some also finishing soon. I told myself "Hey, why don't I try a new range of skin care this year?" I am going to try the bird's nest range of products since I can't afford to consume bird's nest on a daily basis, at least I can apply it on my skin everyday from my skincare routine. That's how I got hold of the K BeauCareline Bird's Nest Skin Care products.

The un-boxing process of my new skincare.



The series from left to right :

  • Ultra-Essence Moisturizing Gel, 
  • Multi UV Protection Sunscreen SPF50 (can be used as foundation, non greasing)
  • Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel (smell really nice)
  • Clarifying Toning Lotion (very refreshing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...