Tuesday, October 25, 2011

News on Coffee can prevent skin cancer



Thought of reducing my intake of coffee but was delighted when I saw a news on the internet this morning. A title says " More evidence that coffee cuts skin cancer risk" if it is so then coffee can also possess the properties of preventing or fight other causes of cancer.

Wait no more, I straight away prepare a cup of Ginseng coffee for myself, a sachet of Edmark's Ginseng coffee. Our friend, Sita, gave a box of it to us for trial. The company is also selling other coffee like, red yeast and collagen in its ingredient, which are healthier than many other coffee in the market. I bought a box of the Red Yeast Coffee as well, like the taste..hope it will not make me headache like other coffee drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...